Built to give your business an edge
At the office, in your truck, or at the pool, Pool Office Manager can help from quotes to job pictures to invoicing
- Easily capture & save customer information
- Track gate codes, equipment information, & service history
Easily capture and save customer information
- Create efficient service routes & optimize driving times.
- Drag and Drop appointments for fast scheduling.
- View all jobs on the map from a full week to just a single day.
- Notify Customers of Appointment Times and Job Details.
- Text customers from a single company phone number, in the field or from the office.
Notify Customers of Appointment Times and Details
- Improve quality and reduce costs by saving notes and reminders for technicians
- Chemical Calculator provides instant suggestions based on the readings entered
- Easily capture job details & pictures from the field.
- Text & Email customers detailed reports with pictures, water chemistry readings and items used.
Easily capture job details and pictures from the technicians
- Send invoices through our integrated payment provider OR
- Convert to invoices by connecting to QuickBooks Desktop, Online or POS
Easily convert service reports to invoices by connecting to QuickBooks
- Digitally track employee work hours with the TimeClock functionality.
- Easily record hours worked for payroll, as well as the location of employees when Clocking In & Out.
- View Reports and Analytics for your business in realtime
- Track jobs, customers, & service times for your entire company